West Brom post-match thread

An away win. 3 more goals scored. Only a brain fart at the end giving the scoreline an unrealistic look. Yet there seems to be a lot of entitled moaning on here. Maybe time to consider what a good thing is being built at City.

Completely agree.

Slight drop off in both team and some personal performances today after a tough game midweek yet we still win away far more comfortably than the scoreline suggests.

Job more than done today.

sound like Zin. Once again, it's a guess not a bet as otherwise we'll be knackered come Arsenal and we can't afford slip-ups. All very well acing up till October but if the players are dead on their feet later in the season we won't win anything, we'll have to rotate.
Then I guess you’re wrong.

3-2 makes it look like a close game, and it was anything but, oh and I see the yellows are totting up nicely, typical " letter of the law for us, benefit of the doubt for them " style refereeing again !

Kyle Walker has his 4th assist in the League. How many did Sagna/Zaba had combined last season ?

Anyone who thought that was a hard game, obviously wasn't watchinng properly. It was a stroll in the park.
The scoreline flatters them,massively. Anything WBA got out of the game was due our lethargy or in Otamendi's case,
stupidity.

Otamendi brain fart could have cost us.
Ederson looked far from his usual self on the 2 occasions he was called into action.
KDB looks tired.
Sane looked lackadaisical.
Bernado slows our play down too much.

Other than that, decent 3 points.

One of the hardest places to go so I'm happy that we've come away 3 points and no injuries. this is 1 out of 4 tough games and if we make it through them all then I can't see anyone beating us to the league title

An away win. 3 more goals scored. Only a brain fart at the end giving the scoreline an unrealistic look. Yet there seems to be a lot of entitled moaning on here. Maybe time to consider what a good thing is being built at City.
Well said pal. Some of them are unbelievable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.