West Ham 2017/18

Still to early to panic.

International break will do us good - after that we will have Lanzini, Kayoute, Antonio and Carrol all back and fit

Home to Huddersfield. Win that and the world will seem a brighter place.

Eh? The season has only just started and you need your team to 'have a break'? I reckon the problems are more deep-rooted than you seem to think - believe us, we KNOW what it's like when things aren't running particularly smoothly.
For one thing it's going to take the club a long long time to settle into their new surroundings. What was it, over a 100 years at the Boleyn? The players, staff and fans will need to adjust, and that is not going to happen while there's an International break. Secondly, your owners didn't get rich by spending money. They are not going to give Bilic the funds to bring in some new faces, not before the end of this month, anyway. And any team that has to rely on someone like Andy Carrol (when he's not out through injury, of course) to score enough goals to keep them out of trouble are deluding them selves. He's old and he's a crock.

Sorry mate, as much as I like the Hammers, it's going to take a good few years, and maybe the odd relegation, to give a bit of stability to your club.

Eh? The season has only just started and you need your team to 'have a break'? I reckon the problems are more deep-rooted than you seem to think - believe us, we KNOW what it's like when things aren't running particularly smoothly.
For one thing it's going to take the club a long long time to settle into their new surroundings. What was it, over a 100 years at the Boleyn? The players, staff and fans will need to adjust, and that is not going to happen while there's an International break. Secondly, your owners didn't get rich by spending money. They are not going to give Bilic the funds to bring in some new faeces, not before the end of this month, anyway. And any team that has to rely on someone like Andy Carrol (when he's not out through injury, of course) to score enough goals to keep them out of trouble are deluding them selves. He's old and he's a crock.

Sorry mate, as much as I like the Hammers, it's going to take a good few years, and maybe the odd relegation, to give a bit of stability to your club.
Edited for accuracy, as the rest of the team are shit!

Still to early to panic.

International break will do us good - after that we will have Lanzini, Kayoute, Antonio and Carrol all back and fit

Home to Huddersfield. Win that and the world will seem a brighter place.

Carrol back fit for an hour.

DJGchjUW0AAkHiv.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.