West Ham (A) | Sun 7 Aug 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you get tighter than a point, would not like a repeat of 2012 it might finish me off.
Because other clubs might be closer, or take more points off the top clubs. It's going to be a tougher season for everybody so the likes of ourselves and Liverpool - teams who are likely to play more matches overall - might drop more points, and I don't think it will need 90 points to win it.

I always go with the principle of match or improve last seasons results and we will be fine.

So a draw away at West Ham isn't the end of the world although I am expecting a win.

The dippers drawing at Fulham was a pleasent shock so a win today already puts us on the front foot.
It's a great principle but I'm sure that most clubs have the same ambition. The Liverpool result proves it's not a foregone conclusion. I'm not usually negative but I think it could be tough today (and for most of the season). I'll be happy if we don't lose the match.

Let's hope we learned our lessons from last seson when Bowen destroyed us (and Zinchenko) cutting in from our left side. That is where everyone targets us. I hope Pep has a plan otherwise it will be the same again. I wonder if Phillips will play alongside Rodri to keep an eye on that left hand side.
I think "destroyed us" is stretching it a bit.

We normally like to start away at West Ham. Let’s try and keep that going. Hopefully ( and likely) we will see the improvement on a weekly basis from now on. LB or no LB.

Anyone know where most of the fans will be meeting before the game?

Saw something about “Tap East” on a general away day site but not read anything on here?
Tap east is on the ground floor of the Westfield centre, good selection of beers but quite small.
We are going to Hackney Wick, lots of bars & cafes and about 15 mins walk to the stadium, enjoy blues..

Over £7 for a pint and £2.50 for a packet of crisps? Yes, I know; London prices. It's still taking the piss.
Last time I went to London was over 20 years ago. They were charging £1 for a can of Coca Cola then. It was around 25-30p in the shops at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.