West Ham interested in Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku is a similar tale of caution. Chelsea are going to ending up paying £60m for Everton to develop him for 2 seasons.
Lukaku is a bit different as Lukaku himself wants to be sold instead of just being loaned out. Still I agree with you in that he should be loaned out instead of sold. It's not like we're desperate for cash or something.

I guess your comment about him having to drop one or the other just makes zero sense to me because pep has made it very clear he hopes they form a partnership.

No he's said they can play together.

What you seem to have heard is they will play together, but he's never said that and he's never going to do it Long term after saying he prefers Jesus central.

Very simple

20 million if its west ham

For the obnoxious pr**ks at Everton 20mn plus what we paid for Lescott

we are if we want all of our summer targets.
Honestly do you believe His Highness Sheikh Mansour is gonna stall a transfer deal that's about to go through because there's not enough cash and think he must sell Kelechi first before being able to do the deal?

Honestly do you believe His Highness Sheikh Mansour is gonna stall a transfer deal that's about to go through because there's not enough cash and think he must sell Kelechi first before being able to do the deal?

we're going to budget, and will only sign players that will fit into that budget. If we raise £20m from selling a squad player, then there's £20m extra in the kitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.