West Ham interested in Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd try to sell him with a relatively cheap buyback clause. Similar to the Rulli deal.

Lukaku has been mentioned here and for me, Kelechi could well be the same.

He is one of the brightest prospects in the game and we have no need to sell him at all.

Just give him a season long loan, maybe even 2 years but lets just wait and see how he goes on.

Loan him out then he may turn out fantastic or he may turn out to be championship level and we lose opportunity of good money for him

IMO he's not good enough and not progressed as I thought when we first seen him play in the pre season a couple of years back and we should sell with % of future sale.

Lukaku has been mentioned here and for me, Kelechi could well be the same.

He is one of the brightest prospects in the game and we have no need to sell him at all.

Just give him a season long loan, maybe even 2 years but lets just wait and see how he goes on.
Or use the Rag's approach, sell him for fuck all and buy back for £100m I'm sure they know what they're doing ;-)

We loan him and he plays well we either say yes come back or we still say sell but for potentially far more.

If he doesnt play so well we sell for a fee similar to what we would probably get now ashe is still very much an unknown entity.

i really dont get the need to sell him right now but if we have to then maybe look at including him in a deal we want to make to bring a player or 2 in?

He's not going to get much, if any gametime with us so something has to be done so his career doesn't stall. Ideally a full season loan where we can see if he's the player some believe he is should be the way forward, but if we were to sell him I think £20m sounds about right.

I honestly can't see him getting a look in over the next season or two.

We should definitely be looking at a sale with add-on's and maybe even a sell on clause of at around 25%, or a possible buy back clause if he progresses.

There is always a possibility of a new rising star evolving in the same time he would be away from the club.

The money could go towards Mbappe and a possible trade with Enes Unal thrown in, that would then make Mbappe's price look more attractive at around £60m - £70m, suggesting that Mbappe is worth around £100m (according to Monaco's valuation).

Neither Kalechi nor Enes would ever be in front of Aguero, Jesus, Mbappe or possibly even Sanchez, whichever way we decide to go.

I'd happily go for this outcome.

I think it's quite likely Aguero leaves next summer, so loaning Unal & Iheanacho inistead of selling them makes more sense.

At some point next season Pep is going to drop either Jesus or Aguero for the big games, and everything so far points to it being Aguero. I can't see him tolerating that for more than 1 season, so then he's gone, Jesus is the number 1 choice and we could be in a situation where Unal, Iheanacho score 15-20 goals in one of the best leagues in Europe and we would kill to have them come in as back ups. Or..if they don't we can buy someone like Mbappé...but why cut down the options?

We loan him and he plays well we either say yes come back or we still say sell but for potentially far more.

If he doesnt play so well we sell for a fee similar to what we would probably get now ashe is still very much an unknown entity.

i really dont get the need to sell him right now but if we have to then maybe look at including him in a deal we want to make to bring a player or 2 in?

If we did sign Mbappe and we have Gabriel I can't see a way in for Nacho

But it's a big if

Can't see the club selling unless we do have someone better lined up

I think it's quite likely Aguero leaves next summer, so loaning Unal & Iheanacho inistead of selling them makes more sense.

At some point next season Pep is going to drop either Jesus or Aguero for the big games, and everything so far points to it being Aguero. I can't see him tolerating that for more than 1 season, so then he's gone, Jesus is the number 1 choice and we could be in a situation where Unal, Iheanacho score 15-20 goals in one of the best leagues in Europe and we would kill to have them come in as back ups. Or..if they don't we can buy someone like Mbappé...but why cut down the options?

I didn't say that it was cutting down our options, I suggested adding a buy back clause as an option and that there could be another rising star in the ascendancy, that may be even better than Kalechi or Enes.
Jesus and Mbappe are miles ahead of both and always will be, so their game time would be limited anyway.

Loan him out then he may turn out fantastic or he may turn out to be championship level and we lose opportunity of good money for him

IMO he's not good enough and not progressed as I thought when we first seen him play in the pre season a couple of years back and we should sell with % of future sale.

The dude is not going to be Championship level. If he turns out world class it's going to bite us in the ass if sell him for 20.

He will improve and when he does and something happens where we sell him for 20 with no form of sell on, I'll pretty much say I told you so.

What makes you think aguero will leave next summer. If he doesn't leave this summer, it seems he will stay for the remainder of his contract. Pep seems pretty intent on getting aguero and Jesus to form a partnership. I don't think Aguero would work his ass off to fit the system just to leave next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.