West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MaineDAWG2008 said:
im getting a bad feeling about this.

I mean everyone including media are making us out to win easy. wtf?!

downing and carroll are dangerous both together.

we have our work cut out...

nervous already :(((((((( god please noo.....would be a disaster if we didnt do it.
A fine flap if I ever saw one.

Cillian10 said:
Aguerooooooooooooooo is fit.....................

I'd start him as he gives a different option than Edin and with him I think we can score early and close the game and title out before HT.
He scares the shit out of defenders too

TangerineSteve17 said:
This is hypothetical, but in the second half on Sunday, say it's 0-0 at the Etihad, but Liverpool have just scored say on 50 minutes, woud you want Pellegrini to tell the players? or keep them in the dark?

Our players will be confident that the dippers will thrash Newcastle anyway. They just need to do their job.

MaineDAWG2008 said:
im getting a bad feeling about this.

I mean everyone including media are making us out to win easy. wtf?!

downing and carroll are dangerous both together.

we have our work cut out...

nervous already :(((((((( god please noo.....would be a disaster if we didnt do it.

Either grow a pair, or go and sit on the Flappers Naughty Step, along with the Stepford Housewives.
Look at the two starting elevens, and tell me just where West Ham have a superior player.
I'm supremely confident that we will do the job, and frankly can't understand why anyone would doubt the team.

13-0 to Liverpool
Andy Carroll will get an equaliser for the hammers on 93 minutes ...injury time.
final score 2-2 :)

Big Fat Sam has just been shown on $ky saying every neutral supporter wants Liverpool to win and he personally wants Gerrard to win it...................

Well Big Fat Sam I couldn't give two monkeys what you think and as for the neutrals, I have yet to meet one that wants the Dippers to win it so putting it as politely as I can FUCK OFF.

Cillian10 said:
Aguerooooooooooooooo is fit.....................

I'd start him as he gives a different option than Edin and with him I think we can score early and close the game and title out before HT.

Would be unbelievably harsh to drop in Edin. Doesn't seem very Pellegrini.

Blue Mist said:
Big Fat Sam has just been shown on $ky saying every neutral supporter wants Liverpool to win and he personally wants Gerrard to win it...................

Well Big Fat Sam I couldn't give two monkeys what you think and as for the neutrals, I have yet to meet one that wants the Dippers to win it so putting it as politely as I can FUCK OFF.

Heard Nolan saying they've got a couple of ex-Liverpool on board (Downing, Carroll) & they want to do them a favour. Also heard Brenda Rodgers bleating about about us spending all that money. Personally, I am so fed up with this LFC love-in. F*** em. I hope we win it in style.

Siege mentality needed now. We're normally the team everyone has a soft spot for and the 'underdogs' who people want to see do well behind Chelsea/Rags. Well now we're the baddie who are stopping the poor likkle scousers from their dream win.

This would be an easy win any other time of the season but the lads just need to get their head in the game (which no doubt they will considering the stakes) and absolutely fucking HAMMER this mob.

Bring it on you scouse-loving cockneys!

I would like a quick, ruthless and clinical win - a very untypical City way to win something big. Against Villa we had three first half chances in the box, all wasted, and people started to stress out. We buried them eventually, but it could have been done much sooner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.