West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully not speaking too soon but for the winners medals situation; will Micah, Costel, Jack Rodwell or Boyata be eligible for medals as they've played in the league this seasone but haven't gotten over the 10 game marker? It'd be a pity if Micah left us this Summer without a second medal to his name!

aguero93:20 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Is Maslow the salivating dogs guy or was that somebody else? Freud maybe

I think that was Pavlov mate.
Or Dickov, or Petrov - my memories fucked.
Pavlov :) reinforcement theory, use it on the missus all the time >:)

What does she do to the whistle then, salivate or other???

Really hope we turn on a palace away performance on Sunday, controlled aggressive and clinical. Early goal as well. Found Wednesday a little nerve wracking.

Sunday we have Fat Sam and Kevin Nolan wanting to win it for Liverpool and Gerrard. Carroll, Downing and Cole trying to win it for their old team. Carroll has scored more goals against City than any other team as well. It would be most typical City for us to lose to a West Ham side who haven't been able to lay a glove on us in 3 meetings that mattered for them but beat us when it doesn't matter to them at all. Plus Fat Sam has the sack hanging over him and he would adore being the one to out tactic MP and City.

Despite all that I still believe our players will have learnt from the QPR match and approach it correctly. Hopefully Yaya plays the full match. He is the biggest of the big game players at City. People forget he went off injured before half time against QPR. If he is at his best we will be more comfortable than QPR.

Just heard on ssn massive head allardyce saying he would prefer the dippers win the title cos he wants to see gerrard win it,how fookin unprofessional is that,i hope after knocking in the 6th goal that pellars goes up to him and laughs his fookin head off at him

Don't know why people are getting worried about this, we'll beat them easy. We beat them 6-0 with a weakened team in a semi final that they were well up for!

All our players will be up for it, the crowd will be encouraging them all the way through and there players will crumble knowing that they don't really need to win.

And Allardyce is probably saying all this because of our songs about him for the past 10 years! Don't let it get too you!

SuperSilva said:
Aguero will certainly start... he is match fit, how can anyone see he isn't... he only missed one midweek game.

Dzeko upfront and Aguero playing behind him.

Silva, Fernan/Garcia and Yaya, Nasri

with Clichy, Komps, MDM, Zaba at the back

this is the last game and our boys will be fired up for this. As for "typical City"... no longer. The villa game and our patient breakdown of them with the goal on the hour proves we are fired up and professional now.

We will put WHU under it from the 1st minute. If they park 2 buses we'll break it down. If they attack thinking Carroll is the next best english striker produced and attack us, that will play into our hands.

Either way I am not worried... People are forgetting that WHU (let alone the weaker cup team they had) have a deep fear of us and have been thrashed 3 times from us this season... In our Etihad stadium, the noise and belief of our player and us fans making that noise like we did for the Villa game... simply put WHU will not play without fear tht people think, they will crumble because they want to hold their position in the table and a loss will be another slap in the face of Fat w*nker Sam.

Watch us rip WHU apart...

also Kompany and DMD will shut Carroll and Nolan down ... our big defenders are just as rough as those 2.]

Come on City... us fans have to bring our voices on Sunday louder than any other day this season!

As much as i aggree with you 110% to all your points and that it is the perfect occasion to put the "typical Cty" myth to bed,
you just can't elude our own DNA, we love to make it as difficult as possible.

If we aren't one goal up before the first 30minutes mark, i will be dreading any set pieces they would get : be it corners, free kicks, throw ins and all'....

ZZmaestro said:
SuperSilva said:
Aguero will certainly start... he is match fit, how can anyone see he isn't... he only missed one midweek game.

Dzeko upfront and Aguero playing behind him.

Silva, Fernan/Garcia and Yaya, Nasri

with Clichy, Komps, MDM, Zaba at the back

this is the last game and our boys will be fired up for this. As for "typical City"... no longer. The villa game and our patient breakdown of them with the goal on the hour proves we are fired up and professional now.

We will put WHU under it from the 1st minute. If they park 2 buses we'll break it down. If they attack thinking Carroll is the next best english striker produced and attack us, that will play into our hands.

Either way I am not worried... People are forgetting that WHU (let alone the weaker cup team they had) have a deep fear of us and have been thrashed 3 times from us this season... In our Etihad stadium, the noise and belief of our player and us fans making that noise like we did for the Villa game... simply put WHU will not play without fear tht people think, they will crumble because they want to hold their position in the table and a loss will be another slap in the face of Fat w*nker Sam.

Watch us rip WHU apart...

also Kompany and DMD will shut Carroll and Nolan down ... our big defenders are just as rough as those 2.]

Come on City... us fans have to bring our voices on Sunday louder than any other day this season!

As much as i aggree with you 110% to all your points and that it is the perfect occasion to put the "typical Cty" myth to bed,
you just can't elude our own DNA, we love to make it as difficult as possible.

If we aren't one goal up before the first 30minutes mark, i will be dreading any set pieces they would get : be it corners, free kicks, throw ins and all'....
They will park more buses than villa, the only time their front 2 will have a hope of the ball is when it gets hoofed from a clearance .

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:
im getting a bad feeling about this.

I mean everyone including media are making us out to win easy. wtf?!

downing and carroll are dangerous both together.

we have our work cut out...

nervous already :(((((((( god please noo.....would be a disaster if we didnt do it.

Either grow a pair, or go and sit on the Flappers Naughty Step, along with the Stepford Housewives.
Look at the two starting elevens, and tell me just where West Ham have a superior player.
I'm supremely confident that we will do the job, and frankly can't understand why anyone would doubt the team.

I am starting to worry I am agreeing with you more and more, some of the needy hysteria on here is laughable

bluemoon27 said:
Just heard on ssn massive head allardyce saying he would prefer the dippers win the title cos he wants to see gerrard win it,how fookin unprofessional is that,i hope after knocking in the 6th goal that pellars goes up to him and laughs his fookin head off at him

I am glad about that, it will fire us up even more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.