West Ham United (H) - Wed 3rd May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is rumours (saw on a west ham aggravator page) that senior people at west ham are encouraging them to rest quite a few of their players given they looked kackered in the palace game. And given this is the game in hand over those below them and they are currently 4 points clear. this game is the only game from now and end of season they can rest players given the liklihood they lose anyway.

theyve got United, leeds, brentford and leicester which they believe are more winabale in league

add in their winable european semi final in confence league
I’d rather play against a load of knackered players than a team of fresh legs and a point to prove

Since Pep arrived most of our home matches against West Ham have been tight affairs. We’ve won all of them but lots of 2-1 wins with one 2-0 and one 1-0 for good measure. It would be nice to get a good start and a couple of early goals to make it feel like a long night for our visitors.

It's my 60th today, make me happy City.

Although Mrs Moon attends some games with me when my lad can't get up from down south, she knows how much City mean but she's not overly impressed I'm fucking off for most of the day today and not back in the car until midnight or so.... she'll get over it ;)

I'll take the scoreline from the infamous Stoke game which I think is the only other time we've played on the third of May while I've been going the last 50 odd years.

All the best to @hammocity today too.
Happy Birthday mate. Enjoy your day and let’s hope that City give you the best present tonight. Don’t worry about the wife, she will still be there when you get back Keep up your good work on here, it is appreciated.

New to the forum after lurking for some time been a city fan as my dad was a fan i seen alot of flapping from some fans we will be ok Arsenal wont win against Newcastle most likely lose and they most likely drops points against Brighton

we will smash west ham tonight 3-0 by half time then we can rest players come on!

Since Pep arrived most of our home matches against West Ham have been tight affairs. We’ve won all of them but lots of 2-1 wins with one 2-0 and one 1-0 for good measure. It would be nice to get a good start and a couple of early goals to make it feel like a long night for our visitors.

We didn't have a fucking big meat shield before though:)

Think you are forgetting 4-0 away in 2018 and 5-0 away 2019.

I know we looked a bit leggy against Fulham but come on, we are in a rich vain of form, playing the best we have played for ages, I am as confident as any City fan can be (that is confident with a little annoying bit of doubt that we could just balls it up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.