west Midlands/Birmingham based blues or supporters clubs

Add another to the West Midlands based clan. Not had season ticket this time die to work but as far as supporters clubs etc is concerned count me/my help in.

My dad and I were looking in the match program against Cardiff and were a bit sad that our closest supporter's club is Nantwich, but this does not suit us because it is a 20 mile drive. It would be nice for a supporter's clubs in the West Midlands/Birmingham as it would be nice to meet some fellow blues in the area and we could organise little away trips etc.

feedthegloat said:
Seconded Stafford or Penkridge. Not at all for selfish 5 minutes from my house reasons ;)
Keep me loop if you plan anything as I live in Stafford town centre.
Another option is the "Great Western" in Wolves. Full of Wolves fans on match days but the bar manager is a blue. A very decent pint of Holdens too!

staffsblue said:
feedthegloat said:
Seconded Stafford or Penkridge. Not at all for selfish 5 minutes from my house reasons ;)
Another option is the "Great Western" in Wolves. Full of Wolves fans on match days but the bar manager is a blue. A very decent pint of Holdens too!
I did not know this! Might be worth giving him a shout for blues that are in this neck of the woods

kp789 said:
staffsblue said:
feedthegloat said:
I did not know this! Might be worth giving him a shout for blues that are in this neck of the woods
Haven't been in there for a while so not sure if he's still working there, but I'm overdue a visit there so will enquire about him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.