west Midlands/Birmingham based blues or supporters clubs

Me, the wife, daughter, stepmother and a good mate...that's 5 of us with 4 Seasoncards between us...daughter and mate share. All live in Coventry, 3 work in Birmingham, 1 in Coventry and 1 retired. I live in Earlsdon and there are at least 4 other blokes in the area that are Blues and go to the games. One is a Scots chap who is the manager of the local Co-op. Bloke knows his stuff too. We are well supported...

We’re in Birmingham this coming weekend and wonder where the best place would be to watch the match. Any recommendations anyone?

Me, the wife, daughter, stepmother and a good mate...that's 5 of us with 4 Seasoncards between us...daughter and mate share. All live in Coventry, 3 work in Birmingham, 1 in Coventry and 1 retired. I live in Earlsdon and there are at least 4 other blokes in the area that are Blues and go to the games. One is a Scots chap who is the manager of the local Co-op. Bloke knows his stuff too. We are well supported...
As a former resident of Whoberley, my heart goes out to you living in cov. My thoughts and prayers to you all....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.