Westworld TV Show

ok, everyone hurry up and watch it and then explain to me what ive just watched. Thanks
basically Ford has been cultivating the hosts for 30 years to allow them enough time to become self aware, Arnold originally wanted to close the park because he wanted them to become self aware without the game running, Ford knew he couldn't afford to and Arnold decided to stop him by wiping out the hosts and himself, this didn't work. Ford then with the financial backing of William (MIB) let westworld carry on, William pursuing the maze (which was the hosts becoming self aware) and creating a real world where you could kill but be killed. Ford was using it all to allow the hosts to become self aware by suffering time and time again he felt that was the key to consciousness. At the end Fords new narrative was the hosts to take over by firstly wiping out the humans including himself. I'm interested in the other worlds they obviously have such as Samurai world and how they are affected.
I could be taking bollocks as well

basically Ford has been cultivating the hosts for 30 years to allow them enough time to become self aware, Arnold originally wanted to close the park because he wanted them to become self aware without the game running, Ford knew he couldn't afford to and Arnold decided to stop him by wiping out the hosts and himself, this didn't work. Ford then with the financial backing of William (MIB) let westworld carry on, William pursuing the maze (which was the hosts becoming self aware) and creating a real world where you could kill but be killed. Ford was using it all to allow the hosts to become self aware by suffering time and time again he felt that was the key to consciousness. At the end Fords new narrative was the hosts to take over by firstly wiping out the humans including himself. I'm interested in the other worlds they obviously have such as Samurai world and how they are affected.
I could be taking bollocks as well

thanks, I got that much but I thought Delores had reached consciousness when she was talking to herself? It appears not and more suffering is required ? Was mauve programmed to escape?

thanks, I got that much but I thought Delores had reached consciousness when she was talking to herself? It appears not and more suffering is required ? Was mauve programmed to escape?
ye I think mauve was programmed to escape by Ford to further his agenda in the outside world I think Delores has reached consciousness

Christ why all the spoiler alerts if you haven't watched it yet you should not be on here!!
Wow think that was good!! Confused.com.
Anyone think Ford isn't dead that he replaced himself with a robot??

Christ why all the spoiler alerts if you haven't watched it yet you should not be on here!!
Wow think that was good!! Confused.com.
Anyone think Ford isn't dead that he replaced himself with a robot??

Could be. I got to that stage with everything. Not sure any of them are real people.
Or like you say, have duplicates.

I thought there was a quick shot of 2 Fords together, or was it just quick camera work or maybe me getting confused. Either way I think he is too valuable as a character to write out of the series.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.