Westworld TV Show

Saw the first episode of the new show thought it was really good.
A lot of people saying so but also that it could go one way or another.

Looking at the promo for episode 2 I know which way I think its going to go.

And “it could go one way or another” is still an appropriate comment, 4 series deep.

I’ve stuck with it throughout and had high hopes this season would bring it back on form, but looking back overall, I don’t think anything they’ve written since has matched that first series.
It’s meandered like fuck, and I’m not sure they really knew what to do with it after S1. Looking back now, it seems this whole season existed only to set up that fact that the next season will be the last, and it will return to its western setting. Great.
Other than that it was basically all inconsequential, especially as any character being killed/killed off has long ago been rendered completely meaningless in this programme, where they can just make a new model of anyone for the next scene/episode/season.

The sting in the tail here though is that S5 still hasn’t actually been given the green light, which in the past was always done before the previous series ended, so if it turned out this was the final season that would be seriously underwhelming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.