We've got enough....

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Charlesfarsbar, 11 Aug 2017.

1. hihosilva

hihosilva

Still a few to off load yet

2. hilts

hilts

This all comes down to how much pep rates stones,otamendi and mangala. I think we know his opinion of mangala. If we pulled off a miracle and got Sanchez and mbappe then Sergio and Sterling would be bit part player and foden may as well go on loan.Sign a couple of defenders and be done with it. We should win the league as is but kompany staying fit is the obvious concern.

3. blue_sonic176

blue_sonic176

I'm guessing it's mostly outgoings.

Even just getting Nasri off the books will be huge (read on some thread that he's slated to make 16M over the next 2 years)

4. greasedupdeafguy

greasedupdeafguy

so what happens if Aguero isnt injured? we just leave another world class striker on the bench?

We also have fernandinho and danilo who can play in midfield.

5. greasedupdeafguy

greasedupdeafguy

Really? If we get another striker who do you leave out?

Unless Sanchez is available I'm pretty happy with the current squad. Foden, Brahim and Tosin should all be given a chance to integrate into the side this season.

6. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

I totally agree

7. GeorgeHeslop'sTackle.

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle.

I would assume that any more outgoings, perhaps with the exception of Nasri, would have to be replaced with an equivalent number of incomings. As others have said, a couple of injuries up top, or at the back, would leave us well short of mòùnťiñg a serious premiership challenge, in my view

8. Cityfan

Cityfan

Plural, interesting, I think we need another defender and could use another forward.
    A further defender beyond thst

9. ninjamonkey

ninjamonkey

we don't leave out anybody, we add to it. Working on the basis that only Mangala stays from the supposed outcasts and the kids stay too, we've still got 1 foreign spot available and 1 home grown if Delph goes

10. VOOMER

VOOMER

By Keita and Mbappe and loan them straight back to the selling clubs.