What a night for Cook, Khaldoon and our Sheikh.

Garry.Cook

Just watching some of the footage from last night and saw the Sheikh, Cook and Khaldoon celebrating the first goal.

From where I was sat the place was buzzing last night and I bet Cook felt relieved, to say the least, that the Sheikh's first match was such a success.

Imagine how buzzing Cook and Khaldoon were when we scored and the place erupted with cheers, then they look around and our Sheikh stands there clapping and grinning.

Top stuff! I'm still high from last night's game as you can probably tell.

so happy that our owner came to see us. i thank him from the bottom of my heart and i hope he loved his trip.

sheikhmansourjohnsonshotgif.gif

Anyone else see Cook's reaction after the first?

Seemed very relieved that we were looking like winners in front of the Sheikh. xD

Joga Bonito said:
Anyone else see Cook's reaction after the first?

Seemed very relieved that we were looking like winners in front of the Sheikh. xD

I bet he was..The Sheikhs first visit, playing Liverpool who is the most popular prem club in the arab world so everyone that counts (to the Sheikh) will be watching.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.