What a night for Cook, Khaldoon and our Sheikh.

Ducky_ said:
I know the word legend is way over used, but this guy is without doubt, a legend.
A legend?? Well, he's the second Messiah if you ask me!

I think the reason why we are more disliked than Chelsea, Blackburn, Newcastle etc. when they got money is actually the way Sheikh Mansour has come in and respected the fans wishes, in stark contrast to most foreign owners. Never mind the transfers, investing heavy amount in improving the stadium and training ground, facilities for fans, no wonder other fans dislike us (or are they jealous ;) )

i was excited about the prospect of the sheikh coming over for his first game, but i was also extremely worried what game it would be and if we won the game.

when he appeared last night i thought Liverpool at home would be impressive, and that we did impress, we put on a show for him, glad it all worked out well, he may even be there again thursday.

What a night for Cook, Khaldoon and our Sheikh what a night for long suffering blues.im absolutely floating since ,ive never felt so optimistic about our CITY.

From the moment the camera went to Mansour to wave Cookie was sweating like a pig.
I thought he was going to have a coronery before the end of the night win, lose or draw !

The one thing I noticed about Sheikh Mansour, hasn`t he got lovely shiny hair, love to know what conditioner he uses, anyone know ? Garry you read this forum don`t you, any chance you can flirt him an e-mail mate ?

DirtyHarry said:
The one thing I noticed about Sheikh Mansour, hasn`t he got lovely shiny hair, love to know what conditioner he uses, anyone know ? Garry you read this forum don`t you, any chance you can flirt him an e-mail mate ?
Its probably a million quid a bottle mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.