What annoys you about modern-day football?

Yellow cards for celebrating a goal with the fans.

The even more pathetic yellow card for taking a shirt off after scoring.

Give it a couple of years and I wouldn't be shocked if it was a yellow card for overcelebrating doing the backflip and hugging team mates

Saying that if a player does some sort of rehearsed dance at the corner flag after scoring and it's really shit he should get an instant red.

That cheats prosper in modern day football. 'Making the most' of any contact, trying to get people booked/sent off etc. is all expected behaviour nowerdays. Absolutely no sportsmanship left in the modern game. It's just embarrassing when you see these players rolling around supposed agony then fine the minute the ref blows up for the foul. Unfortunately it feels like the games developed to the stage where players have to do that to win the foul.

m27 said:
Music being played after goals.

The day it happens at City is the day I fuck shit up.

Hate this plus entrance music and even the playing of blue moon before we kick off. At the Bolton game ss and 111 started to sing blue moon, next thing it gets played and the singing almost stopped.

Being told when you get back in the pub by those who watched it on telly that..

the goal was offside
it should have been a penalty
it was over the line etc etc etc.....

Pushing,grabbing,barging,blocking before a corner kick is taken,
how many refs do anything about it.

last time i seen a ref do it was about 7/8 years ago.
Celtic v Juve CL group game.
Celtic taking a corner,ref warns the Juve defender for grabbing
Chris Suttons shirt,kick's taken,guys still at it,
ref gave a penalty.
Now thats what should happen.

Premiership Match tickets. Some seats at City are £50 now. That's two adult tickets for £100! It's not value and it's not affordable to many.

Rahart said:
Papa Smurf said:
-Brittish people demanding technology (it sucked for you guys, but no one else wants the technology)

-Spanish and British media (Sun, daily mirror, Marca, As, etc), its the worse I've ever seen and the worst part is most a*!@holes in internet forums believe them

-11 men behind the ball

Who exactly doesn't want it?
Because last time I checked there was a pretty large want for it all over the footballing world.

The GAA have been discussing whether they will bring in video technology, the GAA are one of the most stuborn, old school group of suits you could come across, if the GAA bring it in before football..so help us.

Where did you check? Only people I read crying for it are Brits and Irish, certainly hasn't been asked for by South America(Im making this stat up) not sure how the rest of the world thinks about it though, probably split up.

Anyhows what bothers me is the moaning post world cup, not the technology itself. you couldnt care less when it happened to your neighbours (ireland Vs. Henry or countless other cases) now all of a sudden its whinge whinge whinge... grinds my nuts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.