What are you drinking right now?

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Mickey wild's my favourite @17 seconds.
You can dance like this if you sup The Crafty Hen.

All aboard the old folks love train..

Runner up is ScoobyDoo @4.09 after a Tanqueray chaser and ice.

Happy daze for tomorrow Taxi, it's mine on Friday when I am in receipt of my huge £2.000 pension, so will raise a pint of Hobgoblin in your honour.

You only get £2,000 pension ?

Not to worry pal because us Librians have to stick together and we would never see you troubled with chapped lip syndrome.
Come with us tommorow on our Long Train Running because without love where would you be now ?.

It's getting close now.I was born unto this world at 00.59 on the 5th october 1959.
A sickly child by all accounts but I think I got better because I try always to please.

I hope my new forum pal Jazzcat can make the journey with us tommorow to the Calderdale frontiers.
Your more than welcome pal even if you do have absurd political views.
Pm me for meet up times our kid:
Seriously !

Last edited by a moderator:
It's getting close now.
I was born unto this world at 00.59 on the 5th october 1959.
A sickly child by all accounts but I think I got better because I try always to please.

I hope my new forum pal Jazzcat can make the journey with us tommorow to the Calderdale frontiers.
Your more than welcome pal even if you do have absurd political views.
Pm me for meet up times our kid:
Seriously !

Thanks for the offer, I do appreciate it but I happen to live in the land of the other ginger prince, Belgium.
Happy birthday anyways!

Bless you pal and our first drink tommorow will be on you.
Up the blues our kid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.