What are your Wembley plans?

First time but won't be your last have a great day mate,I remember my first time in 1969 it was the final, the community singing before the game will be a thing I will never forget.
Than you mate. I'm too excited for this!!!
It's gonna be epic.

I hope you have a great day also

Be warned if driving south - the M5 contraflow road works from J1 to between J2 and J3 have started, repairing the waterproof layer on the stilt sections with a 30 mph speed limit in force . As a result the M6 from J8 to J4 will be busier than usual and is lightly to be disrupted.
If driving down to London on the M40 DO NOT take the M5 to get to it. Keep a check on the M6 traffic flow and take the M6 toll road to the M42 if there is a Jam.
You have been warned - oh and it will bugger up the Midlands motorway network for the next TWO years....
Thanks for that.
Am driving from denton so I will go over woodhead then m1 avoiding m6 .thanks again.C.T.I.D.

Anyone know of any boozers in London open early doors?
Getting to Euston at half 8, I know there's a wetherspoons at Victoria but not too familiar with round Euston

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.