What are your Wembley plans?

Anyone got any tips for parking a couple of miles from Wembley (outside the residents zone) and walking to the car? Trying to avoid getting stuck in the queue to Wembley Park station.

Kingsbury. 15/20 mins walk. Don't attempt to walk back to the car via Wembley Way. Walk around it instead.

Be warned if driving south - the M5 contraflow road works from J1 to between J2 and J3 have started, repairing the waterproof layer on the stilt sections with a 30 mph speed limit in force . As a result the M6 from J8 to J4 will be busier than usual and is lightly to be disrupted.
If driving down to London on the M40 DO NOT take the M5 to get to it. Keep a check on the M6 traffic flow and take the M6 toll road to the M42 if there is a Jam.
You have been warned - oh and it will bugger up the Midlands motorway network for the next TWO years....
Thanks for that.
Fuc#s up every home match for the next two years for me going north on M5. Night closures, diversions, starting with the derby. Expecting to miss the start on Thursday already. And the J6-J4 isn't fully completed either.
But for the semi, M40 for me.

Not many around Euston fella.

@mike1923

It's not too bad. Just need to head down (when exiting the front of the station, turn left) Euston Road towards Kings Cross. Pubs on the main road and side streets, including The Rocket, Euston Flyer, Mabel's Tavern, The Cock Tavern and O'Neills. All within just over 5 mins walk. Decent boozers too, some better than others. Euston Flyer is open from 10am on Sunday and serves breakfast.

The Dorich Arch, Prince of Wales and All Bar oneare all within a short walk of Euston station.

Can anyone help? We were planning on parking at beaconsfield and getting the train into Wembley on Sunday, i'm trying to make weight of these overground disruptions. Will this still be possible?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :).

All the times we have been on the West Side. We have opted to get some cans and congregate either on the triangle or next to the old Greyhound boozer. I'm sure last couple of times the police have started to crack down though. Can't be bothered queuing for half hour to get pints in the Green man etc..

Just tweeted virgin trains for an update o n dry train and got this reply

We're not aware of any dry trains on Sunday. ^SE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.