What are your Wembley plans?

Driving down, usually park in Harrow then tube to Wembley. Thinking of cutting the drive shorter and stopping at Watford. Heard a few blues do the Torch (hope that's the right name, or is it Flag?}. Can anyone give any advice as to best place to park and how you get from the Torch {Flag} to Wembley. Cheers in advance.
The Flag is next to Watford Junction train station. Short trip on the train to Wembley. About 20 mins

Slightly changed plans now as I will have to be at ground earlier to collect my ticket. Got call from City an hour ago to say don't be expecting anything in the post as there was some problem with my original ticket.

Don’t forget that when you land at Wembley from Watford, you’ll be in the arse side of the stadium so won’t be able to get in any of the boozers there

Can go from Watford to Kenton 2 stops (pub opposite Kenton) then walk 5 mins to Northwick Park tube and 2 stops to Wembley Park if want to do Watford/city pubs at Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.