What book are you reading now / or recommend?

The Forever War looks good but there's two different ones.

One by Dexter Filkins and one by Joe Halderman and John Scalzi
Joe Halderman wrote the Forever War, and Scalzi wrote Old Man's War. The latter has more humour in it, but they are both great books. I think The Forever War would be more up your street.

Joe Halderman wrote the Forever War, and Scalzi wrote Old Man's War. The latter has more humour in it, but they are both great books. I think The Forever War would be more up your street.
So not the one by Decter Filkins then?

Cheers

Ah that's shit mate. I'm sorry.

There's little better than having a good book on the go though.
I know. The book I read was Paul Lake's and I got through it in 2 days. A lot of the books I bought around that time were heavy going geo-political/war on terror type stuff. I should get back to easy going fiction - always loved Cussler's stuff.

Yeah I read that last year and then watched the TV series. Enjoyed both.
There's a series of books by English author Mike Carey, based on a character called Felix Castor who's a scouse exorcist (I know it sounds stupid). First in the series is called 'The Devil you know' followed by another four or five books, it's very dark humour and easily the best series I've read in years! Highly recommended

There's a series of books by English author Mike Carey, based on a character called Felix Castor who's a scouse exorcist (I know it sounds stupid). First in the series is called 'The Devil you know' followed by another four or five books, it's very dark humour and easily the best series I've read in years! Highly recommended
Sounds like it may be scary

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.