What book are you reading now / or recommend?

And then you'll have the other 27 or so to read :)
Haha indeed. Think I've done about 12 of his so far. I like them as they seem to be in sets of 3 or 4 and then you can leave them for a while and start a new series. About time I started another of his. Think I'm currently up to flight of the nighthawks as the last one I remember was exiled king.

Currently reading the hero of ages which is the last in the mistborn trilogy by Brandon Sanderson. Another good set of books if you like fantasy. It's a bit of a twist on the usual magic with something called allomancy which allows people to store and burn metals in their body and different metals and combinations bringing different skills. Just a bit different from things I've read before.

Haha indeed. Think I've done about 12 of his so far. I like them as they seem to be in sets of 3 or 4 and then you can leave them for a while and start a new series. About time I started another of his. Think I'm currently up to flight of the nighthawks as the last one I remember was exiled king.

Currently reading the hero of ages which is the last in the mistborn trilogy by Brandon Sanderson. Another good set of books if you like fantasy. It's a bit of a twist on the usual magic with something called allomancy which allows people to store and burn metals in their body and different metals and combinations bringing different skills. Just a bit different from things I've read before.
Yeah Sanderson's stuff is good, waiting for him to release the next stormlight and mistborn 2 books now.

Anything by Bill Bryson. The man is a close personal friend of mine.

He doesn't know that yet though.

Restraining orders are a ****.

Bought myself Forever Boys book about Lee, Summerbee, Bell era yesterday anyone read it

I think the series gets better (and darker) as it goes on, first one introduces a lot of the characters
Just finished The Devil You Know mate.

Really enjoyed it. Gonna hit one of Stonys next and then go back for the second in the series. It was very funny. (I want to meet Juliet)

I like to spend my Christmas reading a book full of horror, genocide and demons. Throw in human sacrifice and I'm basting like my Turkey.

The King James Bible, smashing read.

Jesus I completely forgot I created this thread after the first 10 or so pages. Might take a 'lucky click' and choose a new book off the page I select as I won't make it through every recommendation this time around hah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.