What EXACTLY was the criteria for tickets today?

nigel

I went down and got mine and three of me mates tickets as we are all long term season ticket holders...I wasn't aware that I could have got more than one ticket per season ticket or am I missing something ??

What could I have had ticket wise??

There was no criteria its been a bloody free for all! I rang to get mine and me mums (season ticket holders) and asked when they went on sale to accesscard holders, to which I was told 'they are already on general sale' which allowed me to get tickets on accesscards with not many points on. They were even gonna give me two tickets on one accesscard, saying I didnt need another. Well out of order, what about citycard holders as well!?

Im a seasoncard holder, rang up to get mine and a mates ticket asked for my seat only to be told i cant have it and have now been given a seat in the fucking heavens and am nowhere near my mate. I thought they were keeping season ticket holders seats on sale.

if you are a seaon ticket holder and you want a ticket u have got till sunday untill they go on open sale, all the other seats not occupied by season ticket holders were on open sale but have sold out

any season ticket seats that are not bought by season ticket holders will go on open sale from monday

Sloppyjoshua said:
if you are a seaon ticket holder and you want a ticket u have got till sunday untill they go on open sale, all the other seats not occupied by season ticket holders were on open sale but have sold out

any season ticket seats that are not bought by season ticket holders will go on open sale from monday

Well some spud on the phone said my seats been sold?!

Alex B said:
Im a seasoncard holder, rang up to get mine and a mates ticket asked for my seat only to be told i cant have it and have now been given a seat in the fucking heavens and am nowhere near my mate. I thought they were keeping season ticket holders seats on sale.

Phone up and kick off, i phoned up ten mins and got mine and my lads usual seat

blue jim said:
Limit of 6 tickets per person.

Honestly?? FFS How naive/honest have I been?

I wanted to get my 13 year old daughter a ticket as shes just started expressing an interest in going ,but in my naievity was prepared till they went on open sale....

Can someone please confirm that I could have had six...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.