What EXACTLY was the criteria for tickets today?

nigel said:
blue jim said:
Limit of 6 tickets per person.

Honestly?? FFS How naive/honest have I been?

I wanted to get my 13 year old daughter a ticket as shes just started expressing an interest in going ,but in my naievity was prepared till they went on open sale....

Can someone please confirm that I could have had six...
yep you could have. you usually can't get 6 for the big games but i think the demand took them by surprise.

Citytillidie69 said:
blue jim said:
Limit of 6 tickets per person.

You could have had more than six - my mate q'd for an hour and bought 9 without a citycard.

So what the fuck did he "present" to qualify him for a ticket/s....I thought it was season tickets only ?

confused or what??

He was breathing and had a pulse - they gave him 4 adults and 5 kids tickets - all paper tickets

He got 3 for a mate in my office who is an Oldham fan and fancied taking his kids to see a prem team.

Criteria was...nothing, all on open sale, you could buy upto 6 apparantly...although guy next to me got 4 adults and 6 kids in one go!...
He didn't have any kind of card, he got 10 paper tickets.

A lot of people who go fairly regularly but don't have a season card but just pay and go will be cheesed off!...Especially those who have loads of loyalty points and those that have paid for a citycard to be given priority.

A I've mentioned, It'd only take HALF of the season ticket holders to take ONE extra person and that would be a sell out...It does not take a mathematician to work that out!

I think this will hit the fan BIG Time.

They have greatly underestimated the demand here...and a lot of loyal blues are going to end up without a ticket and a lots of floaters will be happy.

Sale should have been ST holders and citycard holders first, They're the ones who have paid to have priority...then the remainder to be on open sale, max 4 per person.

City will not have even taken the details of these people who have bought paper tickets to market to them for future...missed opportunity, they're the ones who this initiative was aimed at.

The club have had time to sort this out and get feedback, then they've also got 2 and a half weeks to sell the tickets and take all the buyers details...what's the rush?!

Great inititaive,however, poorly thought through and poorly executed, it'll come back to bite them on the botty with lots and lots of blues with lots and lots of loyalty points very very unhappy.

i am only a humble city card holder, went straight from work, told closed till mon if any available???
went to all the home ties of uefa in snow and hail... where were the other 20000 fans, when only 23000 against alborg ? who now have jumped in ? wheres the "thankyou for the support" from the club...absolute jokers as usual.. will come back and bite them big time i hope.....well dissatisfied.

The criteria was that any tout could get hold of as many tickets as he wanted, so that he could sell them on to real fans when the game is sold out. Oh i forgot to mention making vast amounts of money in the process, selling them to our German visitors or our loyal supporters who have been shafted!

fat don said:
i am only a humble city card holder, went straight from work, told closed till mon if any available???
went to all the home ties of uefa in snow and hail... where were the other 20000 fans, when only 23000 against alborg ? who now have jumped in ? wheres the "thankyou for the support" from the club...absolute jokers as usual.. will come back and bite them big time i hope.....well dissatisfied.

Me too Don ....... i'm a citycard holder too , been to all the UEFA home games so far ......i turned up there at COMS today about 2(ish) , queued for about an hour , then got told we'd sold out!

black mamba said:
fat don said:

Me too Don ....... i'm a citycard holder too , been to all the UEFA home games so far ......i turned up there at COMS today about 2(ish) , queued for about an hour , then got told we'd sold out!
I got my season card seat today at about 4:30 and one for the her indoors and the little lad on thier city cards. Dont know why they told you they had sold out at 2, admittedly there wasnt many left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.