What happened with Rio? (merged)

Re: What happened with Rio?

let the wild rumpus begin said:
There is a light said:
IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Not good to see this happening at our ground and it's something the majority of right minded City fans should be condoning. Likewise, the antagonistic and childish behaviour of some of the Utd players after the goal, some of whom are very experienced professional footballers and whom should be well aware of the high levels of passion involved at such occasions, should also not be accepted. When we humped these tossers 6-1 at OT last season we behaved with astonishing dignity on and off the pitch, you'd have kind of hoped that they'd have acted accordingly today.

They're Man United, they think they can do what they want, which is why they shouldn't expect sympathy when some dickhead launches a coin in their direction. If the cock who went on the pitch hadn't slipped, it would have been a lot more serious and something which really would have brought shame on the club, but still Ferdinand and his tough guy team mates provoked a reaction like that by their actions. Will that be mentioned though, will it fuck.

Celebrating a last minute winner behind the goal where their fans are? How can that be worthy of an assault? Infact, when has it ever been up to the spectators to decide what is the best form of retribution? Anyone who takes losing so badly shouldn't go anywhere near competitive sport. Would you thump someone for beating you at tennis? It's so cringeworthy to see little knobheads like this acting big infront of their mates, when in reality Ferdinand would knock his head off.

large_23.jpg

I mean if you are going to run on the pitch acting all 'Billy big balls', at least try not to be a shortarse with a daft fucking hat on. Pleb, hope he gets a lifetime ban.

It's called passion and occasionaly it boils over.One knob runs on the pitch as he has been wound up by Camel Gob and his mob after the goal and another throws a coin.47 thousand others just swallowed the anger and disappointment,went home and let of steam on here.

Fuck the media they hate us anyway and didn't a fan run on and assault Bellamy in a game they WON at the swamp,not to mention pelt him with coins AND a bottle as well??

The fans will be barred for life which is the worst punishment ever,especially as we have a half decent team now.Shit happens,it isn't clever and it isn't pretty but it happens and will continue to happen.people lose it now and then.At least these days it is minor incidents.Don't forget the amount of mobile phones,cctv,camera's recording everything now and a couple of incidents out of 47 thousand people is the worst that they could find.

Some of the faint hearts should have been in the wars down Warwick road and the alleways of Maine Road,they would still be having counselling now!

smithy167 said:
hilts said:
alberto0292 said:
Phil Jones the fucking twat, did anybody saw him running and shouting in front of south stand??!!

He didn't did he? i cant believe it fuck me what is the world coming to, lost for words
Give over have you been to a game, a derby game home and away?

Whoooooosh!!!!!!!!, was there today fella by the way

Feed-The-Goat said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I'm guessing Seosa has just gone on a bluemoon vacation!

I was just responding to him with a lovely reply aswell. Him saying i should back city fans even those who throw coins and run on the pitch to confront a player etc.

He's a classless **** aswell for condoning it.
Ha the irony attacking city fan for attacking city fans who are morons in his post was class as well. It's football ffs

Seosa said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

On the contrary. I'm probably on last warnings though, but I can't stand people slagging off fellow Blues.
Same here mate, its my bet the ones doing it never go games so have no clue of the emotions involved and the others are rag wums.

smithy167 said:
Seosa said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

On the contrary. I'm probably on last warnings though, but I can't stand people slagging off fellow Blues.
Same here mate, its my bet the ones doing it never go games so have no clue of the emotions involved and the others are rag wums.
Default setting activated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.