What happened with Rio? (merged)

Re: What happened with Rio?

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Not good to see this happening at our ground and it's something the majority of right minded City fans should be condoning. Likewise, the antagonistic and childish behaviour of some of the Utd players after the goal, some of whom are very experienced professional footballers and whom should be well aware of the high levels of passion involved at such occasions, should also not be accepted. When we humped these tossers 6-1 at OT last season we behaved with astonishing dignity on and off the pitch, you'd have kind of hoped that they'd have acted accordingly today.

They're Man United, they think they can do what they want, which is why they shouldn't expect sympathy when some dickhead launches a coin in their direction. If the cock who went on the pitch hadn't slipped, it would have been a lot more serious and something which really would have brought shame on the club, but still Ferdinand and his tough guy team mates provoked a reaction like that by their actions. Will that be mentioned though, will it fuck.

I'm going to report Rooney to GMP for attempting to incite a riot with that slide at the corner flag.

I believe the police have to act if a complaint is made

camel gob decides to celebrate right at us, im not saying its right but what does he expect, i fucking hate him, he mouths off like a prick and runs to the kippax before every derby the wanker.

There is a light said:
IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Not good to see this happening at our ground and it's something the majority of right minded City fans should be condoning. Likewise, the antagonistic and childish behaviour of some of the Utd players after the goal, some of whom are very experienced professional footballers and whom should be well aware of the high levels of passion involved at such occasions, should also not be accepted. When we humped these tossers 6-1 at OT last season we behaved with astonishing dignity on and off the pitch, you'd have kind of hoped that they'd have acted accordingly today.

They're Man United, they think they can do what they want, which is why they shouldn't expect sympathy when some dickhead launches a coin in their direction. If the cock who went on the pitch hadn't slipped, it would have been a lot more serious and something which really would have brought shame on the club, but still Ferdinand and his tough guy team mates provoked a reaction like that by their actions. Will that be mentioned though, will it fuck.

Celebrating a last minute winner behind the goal where their fans are? How can that be worthy of an assault? Infact, when has it ever been up to the spectators to decide what is the best form of retribution? Anyone who takes losing so badly shouldn't go anywhere near competitive sport. Would you thump someone for beating you at tennis? It's so cringeworthy to see little knobheads like this acting big infront of their mates, when in reality Ferdinand would knock his head off.

large_23.jpg

Josh Blue said:
Fanny Fart said:
I'm going to report Rooney to GMP for attempting to incite a riot with that slide at the corner flag.

please do it
Indeed.

Fanny Fart said:

presume your joking

Josh Blue said:
Fanny Fart said:

please do it

presume your a half wit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.