What happened with Rio? (merged)

Re: What happened with Rio?

Manchester City = Public enemy number one now thanks to that so called fan. Cheers for that mate. It means a lot to me to be proud of my club in defeat as well as victory, obviously a damn sight more than it does to you you arsehole. Genuine fans like myself can't afford tickets these days but went every week during the dreadful Pearce era, and people like you use up the tickets instead.

Hate the rags as much as anyone but what I hate more than anything is when somebody takes away the sheer pride I have for City, feeling ashamed of your own fans is much worse than any defeat. The Rags have had so many jammy victories over us in the past you'd think we'd be used to it by now.

Mr Partridge said:
Manchester City = Public enemy number one now thanks to that so called fan. Cheers for that mate. It means a lot to me to be proud of my club in defeat as well as victory, obviously a damn sight more than it does to you you arsehole. Genuine fans like myself can't afford tickets these days but went every week during the dreadful Pearce era, and people like you use up the tickets instead.

Hate the rags as much as anyone but what I hate more than anything is when somebody takes away the sheer pride I have for City, feeling ashamed of your own fans is much worse than any defeat. The Rags have had so many jammy victories over us in the past you'd think we'd be used to it by now.

44, 678 City fans in the stadium didn't act like vile lowlife cunts so why concentrate on 2 or 3?

Maybe Rio shouldn't be acting like a thug in front of the fans.

Him and Rooney are always the ones who gob off before every derby and do the same daft run towards the fans when they come in the pitch.

I don't condone throwing things on the pitch because it will give us a bad name, but before the rags take the moral high ground remember what happened to them after Bellamy was hit at OT, nothing!

Don't overreact people. There was one idiot running on to the pitch and one throwing a coin at Rio. It's stupid yes, but don't be ashamed over all City fans. There were two idiots, and there were over 40,000 people in the ground.

ElanJo said:
Mr Partridge said:

44, 678 City fans in the stadium didn't act like vile lowlife ***** so why concentrate on 2 or 3?

Try telling that to the media who will make us out to be the scum of the earth. It only takes 2 or 3 to do something stupid.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:36 pm --<br /><br />
ElanJo said:
Mr Partridge said:

44, 678 City fans in the stadium didn't act like vile lowlife ***** so why concentrate on 2 or 3?

Try telling that to the media who will make us out to be the scum of the earth. It only takes 2 or 3 to do something stupid.

Sky suggested in studio afterwards that there were still "unpleasant scenes" going on in the stands. Heard nothing about that the Ferdinand incident will obviously be publicised and United will milk it to the maximum. I don't condone violence (even towards United I'm on the non-violence side) but maybe Ferdinand will learn some humility now. Looks like that cretin Jones was provoking fans as well.

United fans slashed a steward apparently wonder how much attention that will get in comparison?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.