What the fluck is going on..

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
in the world today ?

I'm trying to buy a house to live in a and a new car (Mitsubishi)..
Guess what, there is none. Every house that is listed is sold in a fucking bastardising day and the dealers don't have any cars till about April/May.

People would try their best to sell you these things in the past, tell you lies etc... now it's like "join the queue bozo"

The world is truly upside down since covid.

in the world today ?

Guess what, there is none. Every house that is listed is sold in a fucking bastardising day and the dealers don't have any cars till about April/May.

People would try their best to sell you these things in the past, tell you lies etc... now it's like "join the queue bozo"

Wife woman ordered a car that took 12 months to be delivered.
She ordered and paid for a 2023 and got a 2024 because the 23's were all sold out.
I sell you our house if you want.

Wife woman ordered a car that took 12 months to be delivered.
She ordered and paid for a 2023 and got a 2024 because the 23's were all sold out.
I sell you our house if you want.
What, and have you living in the shed ?

in the world today ?

You’re always upside down ya drongo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.