What was Wenger saying to Pep before kick off?

Ooetsch.jpg
Probably something like,I was hoping the game would be called off,i wanted to watch my favourite show tonight masterchef have you seen it pep since coming to England if you haven’t it’s well worth a look especially now I hear that your opening a restaurant in Manchester..

Thank f#ck it’s you Pep! For a moment I thought you were a hitman, hired by the ungrateful cheap seats.

looking at the arses bench they know he was having a rant about something,he should be grovelling about the things he says about us as a club and our players,i can't feel sorry for him at all

So, not just hard then, but Eccles hard! ;-)

I don’t think anyone would be surprised if they woke up and Pardew was in hospital after a “fracas.”

First question would be, “What did he say to the fella?” followed quickly by “I’m sure he deserved it!”

When you listen to Pardew talk, he seems relatively benign, but I think he gets some red mist around the football pitch and always seems to be itching for a scrap when things aren’t going his way. Then, he gets to WBA, and it appears he is just feathering his retirement next, because I don’t see that same fight. Counseling, perhaps???

Oh I’d give him some counselling all right especially if there was any snow on the ground. I’d advise him to go for a walk in the snow to cool down, making very sure that I’d prepared a long slide of ice but covered with a light layer of snow. He might hurt his backside but hey it will shut him up as he talks too much out of it.

No, no, no, I’m not a Pardew disliker just a Pardew hater! And that’s a word I don’t use lightly about people. Sorry @Ric & mods, hope that doesn’t break any rules?

“I was almost coming good again fam, we won the Fa cup and I was all geared up for winning the league again until you showed up, you fucking ****. Piss off back to Spain and don’t come back......Pisscan was bad enough but now you! It’s fucking criminal Blud. I should have won 15 titles and 5 Champions Leagues..... You wouldn’t even let me win the Carabiu fucking cup for the first time! Even Wrighty and Thierry have turned on me......FUCK OFF....”

Last edited:
I fully expect Wenger’s brain in a jar to be managing Arsenal in ten years time. He will do literally anything to cling onto power. I guess while he serves his masters’ interests he’s safe, but it must be getting to the point that whatever he was delivering before, simply isn’t happening anymore.

I fully expect Wenger’s brain in a jar to be managing Arsenal in ten years time. He will do literally anything to cling onto power. I guess while he serves his masters’ interests he’s safe, but it must be getting to the point that whatever he was delivering before, simply isn’t happening anymore.

Arsene Wenger - Pre Match press conference : September 8th 2029

fbfb89734d38227ede017c821b368da5.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.