What's good for the goose...

For me the players who have to go are bravo, kolarov, clichy, Fernando, yaya, navas. I agree with what you said about KDB. He is far too inconsistent but we know what he is capable of. Fernandinho has been poor by his standards. I hope there is a place for Sergio next season because the guy is a legend and can still do it for us.

Yeah, I guess my issue is I absolutely nailed our performances last year solely on Pellers as I knew the talent level the squad had, but it's very hard not to look back and think how frustrated he must have been at times dealing with some of the plain laziness and lack of mental application being shown by several players. Gael Clichy for example can blame his legs all he wants, but he's getting caught asleep time and time again, notably against Arsenal for that goal.
I admire your honesty. I was amongst the few who kept suggesting it wasn't simply Pellars.
Many argued we should or would have won the league with a decent manager.

Seeing as we have a top 3 manager plus 200 million extra in additional talent added to the squad and yet we are no where close to winning the league, suggests to anyone who isn't impartial that Pellars perhaps wasn't such a problem after all.

Now some are rewriting their claim to suggest it was Pellars fault because he allowed the team to get old. I laugh when I see folks twist logic to its breaking point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.