What's the best mind-blowing movie twist of all time? Spoiler alerts as standard!

Was it just me that clocked Bruce was dead after about 10 mins into the film ?
Zero twist that one

Yep I noticed it straight away. The dinner table scene was like obvious to me. The fact they needed the kid to help the audience by saying some don't even know they're dead was funny.

I think Dead Man's Shoes done it better and a lot more harrowing too.

Usual Suspects was good, Spacey telling a load of horse shit as he went along to the fax coming in, top stuff.

I bet watching Empire Strikes Back for the first time was great. The Usual Suspects, Seven, The Sixth Sense all blew my mind the first time.
The Vanishing (The 1988 version) is also a great one, won't spoil it here
I was in a long line for it in front of a theater while in high school and some guy drives by and screamed “Darth Vader is Luke’s father!” at all of us.

The Usual Suspects is the one that got me although I remember thinking “Why does the term ‘quartet in Skokie, Illinois’ ring a bell?” having seen those whiteboards in every office I’d ever been in.

While not exactly a twist and open to interpretation, I think the realiz(s)ation that Clint Eastwood is the ghost of the marshal who the townspeople allowed to be murdered in “High Plains Drifter” is pretty clear at the end.

No Way Out (1988)

LFcE7s9.jpg
Argh of course!!! Love that film.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.