What's the best you've ever seen City play?

Well were brilliant in the first but their keeper made at couple of fantastic saves and we should have been five up. I think they were knackered in the second half and our class showed.

True. It was a great performance and up there with our best ones.

Vs Chelsea at Stamford bridge, 30/9/17

Despite a depleted squad due to injury, we showed why these young pretenders were brought in to the squad 12 months ago with city becoming the 1st team in history to score 5 in 4 consecutive league games, with Ed(die)erson Munster opening his account for the campaign....

My fave was the 1-2 at the swamp in 2013. They showed that Aguernooo banner on sky just before he came on scored that beauty. How they won the league that season is beyond me.
c8a476bc71a31af3ad8527d7dd56abbd.jpg

Trafford April 1968 we played shit for 30 seconds when best scored, after that it was astonishing

it was the FA cup 3rd round..felt like a win at the end, remember at half time thinking they were going to do a 6:1 on us, just a couple of months after we had done it to them..everyone left the stadium buzzing, because we frightened the life out of them second half
Nobody I was with left the ground buzzing. We were gutted. I recall a few City fans saying we had a moral victory. Give me being in the next round all day long. Losing against those ****s is about as far away from being the "best" that I could possibly imagine.

The first 30 minutes of last year's derby at the Trafford Swamp was special. Thought I was watching Barcelona and they couldn't lay a glove on us.

Vs Chelsea at Stamford bridge, 30/9/17

Despite a depleted squad due to injury, we showed why these young pretenders were brought in to the squad 12 months ago with city becoming the 1st team in history to score 5 in 4 consecutive league games, with Ed(die)erson Munster opening his account for the campaign....

Nice - let's hope you are Nostradamus ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.