Whats the connection with these teams?

Mayor West

Aston Villa, Blackburn, Bolton, Stoke and Everton? Now whats the connection of those five teams? there is one missing, there should be six, but i cant get the connection to find the sixth????

Mmm -could the sixth be MU and the connection is they are all going to finish us below us this season - LOL - well I can but dream!

exiledblue said:
Mmm -could the sixth be MU and the connection is they are all going to finish us below us this season - LOL - well I can but dream!
o sunshine you have a very similar name to me..thats plagerism if you ask me..outside NOW

ps. how big are you

Godfather said:
Aston Villa, Blackburn, Bolton, Stoke and Everton? Now whats the connection of those five teams? there is one missing, there should be six, but i cant get the connection to find the sixth????

All appeared in an old League Cup final?

black mamba said:
Godfather said:

All appeared in an old League Cup final?

But there are only 6 teams that qualify for this little bugger of a question.

sdavros said:
it's the managers. They all have managers who started their managerial career outside the top division

good guess but im not so sure, who would the sixth team be? there must be loads of managers who have started their managerial career outside the top division.

Yeah I guess you're right godfather

phil brown
harry redknapp
owen coyle

to name but a few

but It's definitely got to do with the gaffers i think

sdavros said:
Yeah I guess you're right godfather

phil brown
harry redknapp
owen coyle

to name but a few

but It's definitely got to do with the gaffers i think
O'Neill, Allardyce, Megson, Pulis and Moyes. Can't see any obvious connection there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.