Whats the connection with these teams?

all five teams are founder members of the FA but there were 12 founder members so it cant be that either, its so annoying!

jimharri said:
sdavros said:
Yeah I guess you're right godfather

phil brown
harry redknapp
owen coyle

to name but a few

but It's definitely got to do with the gaffers i think
O'Neill, Allardyce, Megson, Pulis and Moyes. Can't see any obvious connection there.

they all had 2 spells as players at clubs

O'neill had two stints at forest
Pulis had two at Bournemouth
Sam had at Bolton
Megson had at Wednesday

fuck it.. Moyes has never gone back

Got it! The quiz thing this question is from was made towards the end of last season, so i was on the right lines of founder members. Last season there were 6 founder members in the premier league, they were aston villa, blackburn, bolton, stoke, everton and WEST BROM!!!! This season is a record amount of 7 founder members in the premier league, with wolves and burnley being promoted but west brom going down. cheers for the help though!!

Godfather said:
Got it! The quiz thing this question is from was made towards the end of last season, so i was on the right lines of founder members. Last season there were 6 founder members in the premier league, they were aston villa, blackburn, bolton, stoke, everton and WEST BROM!!!! This season is a record amount of 7 founder members in the premier league, with wolves and burnley being promoted but west brom going down. cheers for the help though!!

well at least Wikipedia's hits went up for a while

sdavros said:
Godfather said:

haha is that where you were looking for the answer? i got it from an everton forum, google searched with basically an essay in the search bar, trying to ignore phrases like versus, vs, v, cos it kept coming up with a load of fixtures. well chuffed with my search skills!

Godfather said:
sdavros said:

haha is that where you were looking for the answer? i got it from an everton forum, google searched with basically an essay in the search bar, trying to ignore phrases like versus, vs, v, cos it kept coming up with a load of fixtures. well chuffed with my search skills!

i was running with the manager thing and tried to make it work!! Oh well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.