Whats your weird phobia

I have a phobia about Ricky Gervais

I want to throw up if i see him.

Not a phobia as such but women with man hands repulse me.
Horrid chewd nails = yuck, then again i hate false nails also. Just well kept feminine hands is all i ask, besides brains and beauty and being perfect in every way.

Look at Megan Fox's club thumb, you would think i could overlook that right ? WRONG.
I could not even shake her hand.

For this reason i fail as a man.

Pigeons, and Seagulls. One shat on my head at Chester Zoo, when I was really young, and have had a paranoia of them ever since, and when birds fly over my head.

Dogs, cats and wasps.

Not really phobias, but intensely dislike all three. Particularly cats and wasps.

TCIB said:
Horrid chewd nails = yuck, then again i hate false nails also. Just well kept feminine hands is all i ask, besides brains and beauty and being perfect in every way.

Look at Megan Fox's club thumb, you would think i could overlook that right ? WRONG.

Have you seen the size of Paris Hilton's feet?

0801_paris_shoes_feet_wi_tmz-1.jpg

gaudinho's stolen car said:
TCIB said:

Have you seen the size of Paris Hilton's feet?

0801_paris_shoes_feet_wi_tmz-1.jpg
She's got toes like Smeagol's fingers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.