Whats your weird phobia

JoeMercer'sWay said:
not a phobia but I have to have things in the right pockets, I can't go anywhere or even stand still for more than a few seconds if I haven't put something in the right pocket.
Me too mate, wallet in my left trouser pocket followed by my phone on top of it. Keys and change in my right pocket. Never any different or I shit myself thinking I've lost something.

I will literally freak out if someone changes the volume on the TV and it isn't to an even number, TVs without a volume number or indicator annoy the life out of me, it has gotten to the point where I can walk into a room and hear if a TV isn't set to an even number.

The Flash said:
Moths are EVIL.

If there are square beermats on a pub table I have to make sure they are all parrallel with the edge of said table. Round beer mats send me into a panic.
One of my mates is shit scared of moths. His brother(s) locked him in an attic when he was a kid, and the attic had some moths in it.
Get him pissed and ask him to tell you that story, it usually ends in him sobbing at what his brothers did. Now this guy is built like a brick shit house mind, but he is genuinely absolutely terrified of moths.

again not a phobia but ocd....

have to have my wallet in left pocket, phone in the right pocket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.