When is petrov meant to be back?

JonnyQuest

how long until petrov is back need some left foot action? my favourate city player by a long way

There was a post on the main forum today saying that someone with inside info was claimong he may never play again, so even if this isnt true wouldnt expect him back too soon

Not sure i would like him back but he is far off my best player he doesn't try hard enough for me maybe he will try more when he is playing with better players

Ireland is my best player always has been

i cant wait for petrov to come back.... he could be used as a great sub and gives the team depth. i dont think he will be a regular starter for awhile though when he comes back because of the injuries he has had recently. i hope he gets back to form because he is a great player.

quiet_riot said:
Blue_Blue said:
Ireland is my best player always has been

Whatever! You wanted to sell him last season.
Do one you little muppet why would i lie have you heard yourself I have always loved the guy, I know what makes a good footballer. I have always said he is good i dont talk shit like most people on here who were calling and booing him every game like they are doing to Jo now. All he needed last year was confidence he played well loads of times and got no credit just look waht confidence has done to him this season. Im so chuffed he proved pricks like you wrong

If anyone can do it then look back to my posts from last season when I was Heywood_Bulletroller and you will be able to see all my post arguing his case

my missus teaches his daughter and sees him regularly,still on crutches and hobbling.Have asked her to enquire when he hopes to be training/playing again when she returns to school,will give you an update ASAP.By the way she says he is a really nice guy

kingmikedoyle said:
my missus teaches his daughter and sees him regularly,still on crutches and hobbling.Have asked her to enquire when he hopes to be training/playing again when she returns to school,will give you an update ASAP.By the way she says he is a really nice guy

yeah he's a legend, always up for a chat and stuff, dead likeable and credit to MCFC, hope he's back before the end of the season but i'm not counting my chickens.

when he's on song, theres no better left winger in prem..destroys teams on his own.
hope he gets fit soon, he'd be like buying a 20 mill player.

Blue_Blue said:
quiet_riot said:
Whatever! You wanted to sell him last season.
Do one you little muppet why would i lie have you heard yourself I have always loved the guy, I know what makes a good footballer. I have always said he is good i dont talk shit like most people on here who were calling and booing him every game like they are doing to Jo now. All he needed last year was confidence he played well loads of times and got no credit just look waht confidence has done to him this season. Im so chuffed he proved pricks like you wrong

If anyone can do it then look back to my posts from last season when I was Heywood_Bulletroller and you will be able to see all my post arguing his case

Chill, it was tongue in cheek.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.