When Was The Last City Game You Went To?

League cup final with my son v Villa after getting fixed up with 2 tickets from a kind hearted blue on here. One of the best weekend ever, was in some pub/club beside Wembley prior to kick off and got very, very drunk, fell over the seats when our second goal went in and had a huge bruise on my leg (though I don't like to mention it ;)) for a few weeks that I had to hide from Mrs Mac. My son loved the whole experience as well as he is not a big football fan but watches all our games now.

Last sporting event i went to Wales vs Scotland , rugby union international March 13th 2020. Went down on Friday the day before. Premiership games called off at lunchtime, rugby said they internationals were continuing, by 2pm the internationals were called off. 30,000 Scottish supporters by then were in Cardiff. I still met up with my old mates on the Saturday just spent longer in the pub. Cardiff was still rammed. It would have been safer to let the game go ahead and keep people out of the pubs

West Ham last season just before lockdown. Watching training matches on the telly isn't the same enjoyment as going the game and meeting the lads for a beer.
I chickened out of that because l didnt want to risk the train and metro cattle trucks.
So checking back my last match was rags beating us at home. Horrible thought even though it didn't matter

City vs Stoke U18s at the academy stadium, and before that the league cup final. Very different experiences for obvious reasons. Did we have another home game after the league cup? I can't remember now.

He definitely played after that, in June and July, his last game was the 5-0 win against Norwich in July.
Yes, I’d kind of blocked that weird little chunk of games out. I should have said his last performance in front of city fans.

Villa at Wembley. But then again I'm one of those who scrounges tickets for the big games, semis/finals etc - I have expensive taste. Big up Boris Beckers Backhand for that opportunity, I hope you are well mate.

City 2 Crystal Palace 2. I remember thinking that wasn't worth the 500 mile round trip but i would do it again tomorrow. Really missing being there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.