Where did u sit at maine road ?

I had a season ticket stood on the Kipppax but didn't renew when they knocked it down... Never went in the new one and stopped going as much since moved away for a few years...

Only went to Maine Road a few times after that, usually Main Stand, and don't have a seasoncard to date....

But have only missed a handful of games in the last few seasons so may take the plunge again soon...?

platt lane as a kid on the wooden benches in the 70's , kippax from the age of 14 and then back to platt lane when started takin the kids

take it when we moved grounds there was a few sad threads on here, love to have a look at a few.......thats if this site was going then of course....

Platt Lane season ticket before we was moved en masse to the North Stand to allow away fans to have the whole of the Platt Lane,shocking decision but that is another story.Then when my old fella stopped going into the Kippax standing.After that Maine Stand.So i have had a season ticket in every stand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.