Where did u sit at maine road ?

Platt Lane Stand, row 7 right behind the goal, can't remember seat number.

After that was Platt Lane Boxes from Division 2 onwards.

ctid

Kippaxian said:
37680434566970 said:
kippax88 said:
my season ticket of many years was:

Kippax AA lower seat # 4 right next to the wall forgot wich row tho bout 10 from the back..

that must have been very close to mine, pretty much exactly the same

And near me

Think we was Row 27 and seats 1,2,3,4 - some good banter with the away fans
Also near "Eminem" who was always shouting "Get behind em"
There used a big fella in Seat 1 as well about 10 rows from the back - helped out a bit when Burnley came visiting

Did you get a letter off the club about standing up or something? Think is was to do with the box above was let out to away fans occassionally - wasted many a good pie lobbing it up there.
Best Bar staff ever though.

LOL i remember him yeah we got letters bout standing up ect.. i think it was against leeds utd and they scored and they got loads of pies chuked at em lol bad idea puttin away fans in that box lol

North stand as a kid block N with me Grandad, then when got to about 13- 14 I got season ticket in Kippax, when that got knocked down went back into North stand block R row 25 seat 12 , and stood in the wrong seat for 3 seasons, only realised when someone came up with a ticket for a game, and said your in my seat, steward came up and said yeah I should be nearer the away fans , drink has a lot to answer for.

early years...stood in Kippax then moved to North Stand in 1981, moved to Main Stand to be near mates late 80s then moved to family stand with my kids until it closed!

Over the years I had a S/T on all 4 sides, started in Block S North Stand until we were relocated into the crappy Umbro Stand to make way for away fans. Only stayed there 2 seasons then had a few seasons in Block H Centre in the Main stand and ended up in the Kippax Upper tier for the last 4 seasons at Maine Rd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.