Where do you think we'll finish this season and why?

pardoe

I'm sure people will have differing opinions, from those supremely confident to the pessimists. Hopefully people will respect the opinions of others. Of course, there's still time for transfer market business which could have a huge bearing on things, but on what we already know, how do you see us doing?

For me, there are reasons to be both confident and cautious. Chelsea haven't strengthened as yet, neither have Arsenal. United are trying to bed in a few at once, which mightn't be easy. Sterling should slot in nicely. Key players have had a summer off. Some exciting kids coming through. Our genuine top drawer stars haven't been seriously courted by Barca and Real as he press lazily predicted. Yet the other signings so far have been more squad additions rather than key players, still think we need a top notch midfielder and defender, and have concerns about motivation with us knowing the manager's in his final year here.

Might gauge the general mood before giving a specific prediction, but i think Chelsea are the most likely winners. A Pogba level signing would change my mind.

we will be champions.

Playing on a monday night (last 4/5 season have shown that champions have won)
wearing blue and white again - (won the league in recent years wearing these colours)

Now onto the proper stuff ;-)

If we get KDB our creative players will be KDB, Silva, Sterling and possibly Yaya depending on his effort. If all these players and aguero play creative and attractive football like we did in parts/most of the 13-14 season we will surely win the league. Luckily the 104 (?) goals we scored in the PL 2 seasons ago covered up the ever-increasing leaking in our defence, which is still a problem we need to address but I don't think we will this window. Chelsea are near enouh completed their transfer window with little ins and outs of significance. United have made some decent signings and they are bound to come back into the fray of being real title contenders. Arsenal I still don't think they have the squad and capability to win the league without a world-class striker like Benzema who they have been linked with but wont sign due to Wenger's mind of not buying said world class strikers.

Reckon it will be close again but if we play the same time of football as parts of 13/14 and I reckon we will if we have enough creative players and players who put the effort in. No doubt we will win the league above united in 2nd and chelsea in 3rd but it will definitely be close.

Second. If we get pogba that may change but I'm not convinced we are solid enough at the back same as last season.

Second. If we get pogba that may change but I'm not convinced we are solid enough at the back same as last season.
tumblr_n5s3ypEOAN1sqypyro2_400.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.