Where do you think we'll finish this season and why?

I think we will know better once the transfer window closes. As another posted highlighted we have a huge reliance on Aguero and if he stays fit he will make up a significant shortfall of goals which we missed last season. I think we are still a creative player short as Nasri cannot be relied upon to consistently contribute and if Dzeko, Jovetic leave it could be argued we are also a striker short.

Of our rivals Chelsea have not really strengthened and from experience it is much harder to defend the trophy and I think they will need a few players to match last season.
Arsenal with a couple of additions could be a real threat but fortunately Wenger, at the minute, seems reluctant to buy a top quality defensive midfielder and dominant centre half.

I think we can do it if we get one of De Bruyne/Pogba

Big season from Vinny, Yaya and Sergio just to prove a point, Sterling will come into his own and Delph is a lot better than some people give him credit for, don't think we will land Pogba but I think we have another big name signing up our sleeves that will complete the jigsaw

Definite top two finish,don't know whether 1st or 2nd.
Rags or arsenal not good enough to dislodge us with their current squads.
With pogba and de bruyne we will win the league.
Without,would be tough depending on team selection for cups.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.