Where were you 08/08/1998

Main stand seats,on a hot August day,always loved the buzz of the first day of the season....i can remember it was such a hot day that there were flying ants swarming around the queues outside the Main Stand.

Cyprus with the RAF so I was largely absent all season, well, from 1988 - 1991 and from 1998 - 2001 I was there actually (I was in Belize for the 10-1 but did get to the QPR game as I am was de-mobbed by then...)

For the play off game at the end of the season I started to watch at home on BFBS ... When they got the 2nd and I shouted "Bollocks" with the patio doors open I was told to go to the NAAFI.... grabbed my bike and got down there in time for a Keo and the Penalties....

Cyprus with the RAF so I was largely absent all season, well, from 1988 - 1991 and from 1998 - 2001 I was there actually (I was in Belize for the 10-1 but did get to the QPR game as I am was de-mobbed by then...)KIPPAX for me LOUD AND PROUD.
C.T.I.D
For the play off game at the end of the season I started to watch at home on BFBS ... When they got the 2nd and I shouted "Bollocks" with the patio doors open I was told to go to the NAAFI.... grabbed my bike and got down there in time for a Keo and the Penalties....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.