Which goal did you react most to?

That’s definitely true. I never quite fully celebrate anymore. There’ll never be a feeling like Agüero in this sport for any team or any sets of fans ever again because of that nagging feeling in the back of your mind of “was there anything VAR could disallow that for?”

Go on City+ if you subscribe to it and watch, say, a full season’s goals from any season pre-VAR, during the last ten years. I did it the other day. I was struck to see that not a few of our goals (and among them some great ones) would be ruled out under the current dispensation. It left me feeling sad, even though the past cannot, thankfully, be changed.
As I’ve said, many times — it’s not VAR that’s wrong. It’s the rule as it stands, both as it defines offsides, and handball.

Definitely the second. CB3 went mad, the game was heading our way with Zinny on the march. 3rd seemed inevitable then.

Not sure I've felt as euphoric at a City game, all those weeks of stress about to be relieved.

OK it could still have gone belly up at 2-2 but no one round me thought it would.

I know I , and a fair few around me had at least one eye on our phones following the liverpool game, as thats where our best hope was,when Gundogan scored the first. So all attention was back on the game when Rodri scored , so that was the one that gave us lift off for me.

Like others have said, the first was great and all that - but I still didn’t believe, so my celebration was pretty subdued.

When the second went in after just a couple of minutes though, a third felt like an inevitability - and I went fucking nuts as I knew right there we were going to do it!

The third was the one. I knew it was coming, but even so, when it did - all the frustration of the game evaporated in an instant moment of pure release and joy.

It was up there with Aguero’s goal from a decade before for a pure hit of chaotic, manic, adrenalised elation!

Third one , i honestly didnt think this team had it in them to have a 93:20 style come back , sorry lads
Same here, after our complete & utter meltdown against Real Madrid i questioned the players balls in coming back from that.
I was wrong, 100%.
Thank fuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.