Which goal did you react most to?

It’s a funny thing, I’m second tier, South Stand, so very, very well placed to see it. I was sure it was going just wide. I was absolutely astonished to see it nestle right in the corner at the back of the net.
I think we all were. So many of those go narrowly wide, you just expect to see the keeper shepherd it out.

As soon as the 3rd went in it was bedlam for a fraction of a second the a frantic look to the linesman and screen awaiting a VAR check

I’m a firm believer in “it’s the hope that kills you”. I stayed in my seat at 2-1. I stayed in my seat at 2-2, no reaction. I went fucking mental at 3-2

The first and the third were pretty equal for me, before the first one said to my son we needed a goal in the next 5 mins to create enough time to panic them. As soon as we stopped jumping I said we’ve got this. I didn’t expect it to be so quick

I know this is slightly off the topic but Mica away at Villa nearly gave me a heart attack:-%

When the first goes in, my thoughts were, right if we can score again before he puts the board up, we can do this, so when the second went in, with almost 10 minutes left, I went ballistic. I was pretty confident we would get a third. I said during the week, that if we needed to score in the last 10 minutes, we would do it. This was based on the fact, or hope that Villa would run out of steam. The Burnley game, plus chasing around for 80 minutes would provide us with enough chances to score. Fortunately for the first time in over 50 years of watching City, I got it just about right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.