Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
Out of all those teams. I would love to know why Middlesbrough are included on the list. They must have got a special mention just to be on the list.

Man United and Liverpool is understandable obivious for plenty of reasons. United because of Fergie, 1993-2012 era players, fans being entitled and gobby. Liverpool, Klopp, Fans, a few of their legend players and never can take the truth. The common ground of being closest Premier League teams in terms of geography makes it that big.

I just can't get into any London team rivalry. Arsenal is the exception because of their fans entitlement and part of the red cartel that claimed we win everything by cheating. They are probably at best competitive rivals than actual rivals.

Leeds, well because of the being separated by the pennines, the fans being their usual selves (Getting in trouble) and they hate Manchester so an easy one. I do think the Premier League is better with them in (6 easy points every year if that was the case) but the games more enjoyable than playing Luton, Bournemouth and those teams (No offence to the supporters of these clubs). Also for us blues who come from Rochdale/Oldham areas towards West Yorkshire and the Pennines.

Celtic, well they are anti English/British and they seem to get into bed with Liverpool with the same ideologies so they deserve a mention to be on the top 5. I've always preferred Rangers over Celtic any day of the week.
I had several requests to include them !!!!

Disappointed with this, but not surprised rags all day long and all night long , through school and working as a young lad they were lower than a snakes belly I won’t forget the shit they gave us.
As for the other lot the ( skip surfers) their a freak show not to be taken seriously , then there’s …
Spurs
Arsenal
Middlesbrough
Stoke

Disappointed with this, but not surprised rags all day long and all night long , through school and working as a young lad they were lower than a snakes belly I won’t forget the shit they gave us.
As for the other lot the ( skip surfers) their a freak show not to be taken seriously , then there’s …
Spurs
Arsenal
Middlesbrough
Stoke
While I’m at it Aston Villa and Everton as well.

Really beginning to despise Arsenal now. The diving, artetas whining, and their fans generally being smug at any point that they’ve been top. I hate to say it, but I’d actually rather the dippers won the prem over them this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.