Which was more important to you? FA Cup or Premier League?

Manchester1894

[bigimg]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-7VsLOfzLrd4/TzkTjzAWQFI/AAAAAAAAAbM/HFJiERAbfUQ/s1600/CarlosTevezFACupCity.jpeg[/bigimg]

OR

[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/14/article-2144359-1313CB6E000005DC-898_634x420.jpg[/bigimg]

FA Cup for me... first trophy in my City lifetime.

the cup felt important from a personal point of view and for a generation of fans, winning the league was equally as enjoyable, with far more magnitude.

enjoyed both equally but in completely different ways.

a trophy a season would be nice.

Difficult question. I was blessed to be at both and while May 13th 2012 is something that will stay with me to the grave, I believe that (for sheer importance) the Cup final may just shade it. For the simple reason that it got that bloody monkey off our backs about going for so long without winning a (major) trophy. And it got our players used to the philosophy of winning. I'm not saying that the FA Cup is anywhere as prestigious as the Premiership; it's not even close. But the OP wasn't asking that.

The FA Cup was fantastic as it ended the drought but for me personally I've always wanted to see City become Champions of England so the Premiership was a no brainer. And seeing the pain it is causing Rags at the minute is simply amazing. But I have the taste now and I want more. Hope the players retain the same desire.

It's like comparing fish N chips to a pot noddle both excellent but one shit over the other one.

The Premiership was my happiest moment in my life(above my son being born.)

Kun Aguero said:
It's like comparing fish N chips to a pot noddle both excellent but one shit over the other one.

The Premiership was my happiest moment in my life(above my son being born.)

This! With the exception of close family experiences, the best day of my life.

Blue Lloyd said:
The FA Cup was fantastic as it ended the drought but for me personally I've always wanted to see City become Champions of England so the Premiership was a no brainer. And seeing the pain it is causing Rags at the minute is simply amazing. But I have the taste now and I want more. Hope the players retain the same desire.

Pretty much this. On the 13th of May, I went from the depths of despair to unrivelled ectasy in the space of 3 crazy minutes. No matter what we do in the coming seasons, I dont think that will ever be topped. The first one as they say is always the most special.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.