Which was more important to you? FA Cup or Premier League?

The fa cup was probably more important to the fans to get the 'no trophy monkey' off our backs.

Also proved to the owners and a lot of outsiders that we were on the road to being serious contenders.

I'm 100 percent sure to the club the prem was the prize they wanted.

Both amazing days but to be honest I can't pick between them!

Bring on the next one....

Although the importance of winning the FA Cup last season cannot be overstated, this year's success in the league is much more important, IMHO.

And the fact that we weren't able to get tickets for Wembley last May, but were at the Etihad with our 30 month-old grandson just added to the occasion.

It was a difficult choice but the Premier League just edged it, because we did it at home and we kept fighting until the very end.

The FA Cup was great and it was brilliant to be there, even if I did miss the goal (!!) but there wasn't that same sense of 'ownership' because Wembley is so huge.

The Premiership at home with the players coming over to us, Edin Dzeko standing right next to me as they carried the trophy round gave me more of a sense of family and his lovely smile when I touched his arm and just said 'Thank you' will be something I will treasure.

This is what it means to be part of the City family. So Premiership for me.

(OK, this post probably doesn't make a lot of sense but it is still difficult to put into words and every day I still pinch myself!!) WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!

Premier League because of the way we did it. We came back from the dead by cutting the 8-point defecit and winning it like we did against QPR. Felt like we summoned the Football Gods for the first time since Gillingham that day.

Lucky enough (or too old !) to have seen us win them both before although obviously the league trophy was a little different back then. Lucky again to have been taken to Newcastle and Wembley 68 / 69, too young (and poor) to get to Vienna so the big one for me will be the European whatever their calling it this year trophy ! Next year hopefully...........

EPL was better for me, party because the fa cup final was a pretty awful match which I have only watched back a couple of time. I must have seen Aguero's goal 100 already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.