Who as been the biggest let down at City?

ardwickboy

I would say Robinho, he came to City with a good pedigree and we had high hopes, then when it got to the winter months he seem to dissappear and he was never the same again. Was it the players around him or did he feel to good to be in that City team?

He did end his first season as top scorer.

Jo came full of promise and.... well....

i wouldnt, i like robinho first season, my biggest let down at city is rolando bianchi, for some reason i expected more

In terms of a let down because you knew they could be world class if they wanted to be, I agree entirely with Robinho

Samaras, Bianchi and Jo were disappointing but that's because they just aren't that good. Robinho is, and didn't show it anywhere near enough, don't care what anyone says

Ha I was questioning my own memory then with regards to Robinho.... He shown glimpses of quality throughout his career, Not a let down on the pitch, more of a let down off the pitch with regards to his attitude.

Probably Bianchi, remember the goal he scored at Villa Park, was a good goal tho

mancity5 said:
Dzeko,,,,he is shite....

202793d1301517868-i-have-confession-make-i-love-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

I would go the other way on Robinho, I think he was a success. As has already been pointed out he was top scorer the first season and injured for most of the other half season. However, the thing that makes him a success is it started to change the view of the club with regards players that we could sign. Last season we had 2 players in the World Cup final(first time we have had any!)and we could pretty much sign anyone now and the other clubs and the press know that and that all started with Robinho. We are no longer the team in the market for the Samaras and Bianchi's of this world but the Silva's and Toure's, Robinho was the first step on that path.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.