Who as been the biggest let down at City?

FeedTheGoat10 said:
Weah? Don't remember it too well but I remember thinking 'wow we've got an ex world player of the year at City'
I was 8 when we got him. Got his name on my first City shirt then he left. Was gutted :(

bumble said:
Balotelli for me,I just do not understand the love in with this guy...honestly.

I can see where you are coming from on this one. He was bought to score goals, has the ability but has done very little on the pitch so far.

ardwickboy said:
I would say Robinho, he came to City with a good pedigree and we had high hopes, then when it got to the winter months he seem to dissappear and he was never the same again. Was it the players around him or did he feel to good to be in that City team?
His first half of the season was great to watch and then for about 4 months he's had certain accusations hanging over his head, once he was cleared his form improved. Second season injurys and such put an end to his time with us. Robinho at city now would flourish as would elano.

Robinho? Hardly.

His first season he was immense. Did he justify what we paid for him? No.

Is he our biggest let down since the takeover? No.

I'm disappointed with Jo and I'm pretty pissed we haven't seen much of Assulin.

got to be roque santa cruz... if you were allowed to sell one city player, it wud be this guy, he was a bigger waste of money than jo, offers less to the team and is never fit, plus we didnt even need him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.